• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Beans' Ear Must Have Been Burning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans&Toast

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Earlier on today I mentioned in a thread that Beans can be a grumpy little pig and doesn't always like hugs or to be petted (I love her just the same)

Well she must have known I was talking about her because about 30 minutes ago she was eeking at me to be picked up, and once I did she made herself comfortable...

Sorry the photos aren't the best, the light was off and I didn't want to disturb Beans to go turn it on :P

20160401_193458.jpg

20160401_193519.jpg

20160401_193745.jpg

Little sook, she doesn't always like a cuddle but when she does she absolutely loves it.
I feel like I've been neglecting Beans somewhat since Toast got ill, not on purpose it's just hard when Toast needs medication 4 and 5 times a day, she's been hogging all the attention. I adore my little Beans, such a loving pig:wub:

I LOVE the pics - what a little sweetie :love:
And you aren't from Australia by any chance are you?
I haven't heard anyone use the word 'sook' in a very long time, and it actually made my day.

I don't know if that word has other meanings but where I'm from it means like someone or something being loving/trying to get attention (in a kind of pathetic way)... is that how you mean it? :P

I Googled it to see and it came up saying Australian slang.
Aw well, it managed to work its way over to Scotland :xd:

I Googled it to see and it came up saying Australian slang.
Aw well, it managed to work its way over to Scotland :xd:
It's been a scots word for a very long time...... (I'm a Scot but no-one can ever tell because my current location is Wolverhampton....)

Wee Beans looks very comfy there on you... She must have been secretly reading your earlier posts ;) Maybe it will be a turning point, you never know!

It's been a scots word for a very long time...... (I'm a Scot but no-one can ever tell because my current location is Wolverhampton....)

Wee Beans looks very comfy there on you... She must have been secretly reading your earlier posts ;) Maybe it will be a turning point, you never know!
Ooooh where in Scotland?

I was surprised she got all cosy and lay down, like I said she's not too keen on being held/petted too long but maybe she feels guilty and is going to shower me in affection from now on :tu:

Aberdeen :) and my in-Laws are also from Aberdeen but now in Fife :)

Sometimes it just takes time. My Angus prefers to be a menace than have cuddles but sometimes he likes to flop on my lap or sit on my shoulder like a parrot. Always without much fuss and on his own terms though!

Aberdeen :) and my in-Laws are also from Aberdeen but now in Fife :)

Sometimes it just takes time. My Angus prefers to be a menace than have cuddles but sometimes he likes to flop on my lap or sit on my shoulder like a parrot. Always without much fuss and on his own terms though!

Oh yes it's always on their terms. And if not then you face the inevitable headbutt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back