• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

C And C Cage Connectors

kayles

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I picked myself up a second hand 2x5 + 1x2 loft for £20! After a lovely wash it’s looking great. But where can I get some more reasonably priced connectors from? I’ve looked on eBay and they were £4.50 for 4..
does anyone have any other suggestions? I’ve seen people taking about using cable ties?

Please help

I use ties and connectors top and bottom so paid a small fortune for a massive bag of them on eBay (Other auction sites are available!)

Try checking your local stores? Wow such a steal and a big cage for so little.

I use ties and connectors top and bottom so paid a small fortune for a massive bag of them on eBay (Other auction sites are available!)

Thank you, the candc cage was an unexpected expense! :( I’ll keep looking. Are they listed with a different name on eBay? Or just c and c connectors? Nothing really came up when I looked earlier!

Cable ties (usually called zip ties in the US) work, as does garden wire. Both are best done in an X on the first + in from the edge.

No. I'm in the Los Angeles area
The link I posted should still work for you. At most stores, you can buy online and have them ship the product to your local store.

Coroplast is available at Home Depot. Large (4x8' sheet) about $20, smaller (still pretty large 3x6' sheet) about $14. On Home Depot website, you can put in your zip code to check if they have it in stock at your local store.

Sometimes you can buy used storage grids at Goodwill or Craigslist.

Also check out this rescue, they sell all piggies supplies: Los Angeles Guinea Pig Rescue

Last edited:
Back