• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

C&C cage

elena

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello! I was finally able of building the two floor cage I talked about last month! I think it looks very nice and also it is very stable!

I just need to add some enrichment but I think that it is a good start :D It is a 3x4 base, 2x4 top, it is stable but I recommend adjusting it as much as u can just to make sure!

Attachments

• A351D466-3DDC-47C6-82E0-F9A7B8D775B1.jpeg
    A351D466-3DDC-47C6-82E0-F9A7B8D775B1.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 29
Wow that’s fabulous, you’ve made great cages out of a minimum amount of space 👍

We have a two storey as well - I'd be interested in hearing how your configuration without a middle shelf goes 🙂 I love Haybox but their boxes are just a bit too tall to fit!

We have a two storey as well - I'd be interested in hearing how your configuration without a middle shelf goes 🙂 I love Haybox but their boxes are just a bit too tall to fit!
well, me and dad tested it, and it is reaaaally stable, we also used those cable ties to avoid the top cage slipping... i think its stable by itself, buttttt I will follow The Pig Room's tip, he uses a stick under the middle part, to avoid it bending :D

Back