Calling All Piggies- It Is I Mo!

Jesse's pigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
"Hi fellow piggies of the forum! I have taken over pig mum's account for a short while as I am not best pleased! I would like to announce that I -yes me- am infact a part time werewolf tamer and unfortunately pigmum doesn't want me to share this secret. I was going to show Simon Cowell on BGT my newfound talent, but pigmum spoiled it when she said the judges wouldn't be able to see me from their seats...what does she know?! Anyway...seeing as pigmum is not capable of showing all you piggies how brave I am, I have taken matters into my on hands....well paws!

Behold the great werewolf tamer Mo! (And his not so fiesty looking friend Steve.) "

Ps- I have made it clear that if another Twilight film is ever made I will replace Jacob.

Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-24-49-1.webp

Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-24-44-1.webp

Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-24-41-1.webp

Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-24-38-1.webp

Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-24-36-1.webp

Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-24-20-1.webp

Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-44-17-1.webp

Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-44-24-1.webp

Lol that second photo looks like he's telling that werewolf who's boss. Gorgeous piggies and great photo's

Awwwwwwww, well doenm for taming the big bad werewolf! You certainly should replace Jacob :)

What an awesome photo shoot

"Hi fellow piggies of the forum! I have taken over pig mum's account for a short while as I am not best pleased! I would like to announce that I -yes me- am infact a part time werewolf tamer and unfortunately pigmum doesn't want me to share this secret. I was going to show Simon Cowell on BGT my newfound talent, but pigmum spoiled it when she said the judges wouldn't be able to see me from their seats...what does she know?! Anyway...seeing as pigmum is not capable of showing all you piggies how brave I am, I have taken matters into my on hands....well paws!

Behold the great werewolf tamer Mo! (And his not so fiesty looking friend Steve.) "

Ps- I have made it clear that if another Twilight film is ever made I will replace Jacob.

View attachment 75333

View attachment 75334

View attachment 75335

View attachment 75336

View attachment 75337

View attachment 75338

View attachment 75339

View attachment 75340

His lip on the first pic :love: :drool:

Love your bravery Mo! I notice you are also eating the werewolf in one of the piccies :yikes:. I noticed too that Steve wanted his five minutes of fame once you had done the hard work!

Love your bravery Mo! I notice you are also eating the werewolf in one of the piccies :yikes:. I noticed too that Steve wanted his five minutes of fame once you had done the hard work!

"A key trick in werewolf taming is to have a nibble first- really shows them who's boss! And yes Steve is very VERY annoying! He wants to be a werewolf tamer too- but he can't be cos I am." ~Mo

"A key trick in werewolf taming is to have a nibble first- really shows them who's boss! And yes Steve is very VERY annoying! He wants to be a werewolf tamer too- but he can't be cos I am." ~Mo
That's the problem with annoying little brothers. They want to do what you do Mo! Just think that you are leading by example.

Back