• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Contemplating an extra piggy...

Skypipdot

Adult Guinea Pig
Just got text! Piggy coming! White and lilac crested pink eyed something. Very pink scary eyes apparently. Think she's a misfit from someone breeding long haired lilac coloured piggies. Crested and patchy looking. She's on her way home anyway so best set up a quarantine cage!
I hate show breeders. Do you think this is what they were doing? I hate show dog breeders too. For example how much they have messed up german shepard dogs with the sloped spine

Bill & Ted

Teenage Guinea Pig
Gosh it's so exciting, can't wait for photos of our new girlie X wish my OH would let me have more, you are so lucky x

Betsy

Forum Donator 2017/18
I expect so. I just wanted to know before I head off to the snore pit (he snores - I don't) I shan't complain though as he's been away for 10 days and I almost forgot what he looked like! I realise that I married a very handsome fella all those years ago! (Just over 31 to be precise.):love::love::love:

PigglePuggle

Adult Guinea Pig
Very sad news... new piggy is very ill... she seemed a bit odd and floppy and we called the previous owner who insisted she just needed to settle and was scared... new piggy is at the emergency vet now as she hasnt moved all night :( guess thats what you get from free ads piggies and we've just been lucky in the past... poor piggy I guess her owner couldnt afford the vet fees or didnt want to pay them...

Bill & Ted

Teenage Guinea Pig
Oh poor piggie and poor you, that’s so sad. Hope she pulls through, all finger and toes crossed x