Cuteness overloads and a lot of fluff, beware!

Mage of Mist

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I’m sure the piggies will love that but feed sparingly.
Alfalfa and carrots should only be fed occasionally.
Have you come across Piggies Parcels which is run by a forum member @Guineautopia ?
Her treat parcels really are healthy and my lot love them
I will feed sparingly as a treat and as part of enrichment. ^^ Also I haven't come across Piggies Parcels before, it sounds awesome though! πŸ˜„

Mage of Mist

New Born Pup
Reaction score
The earliest timeslots for vet appointments are in January at the closest vets, who are also the best for small fuzzy critters. x-x

I can try and get an appointment at the vets I took my quail, Scrappy, to. It is further away and I was told it is more for dogs, cats and birds by the person who suggested it, but I will see what they have to say tomorrow if they can take a look at my piggies.

On a lighter note, Pedro and Percy were going bonkers last night having a popcorn party, so I know both are happy and healthy enough for that! πŸ˜„

Mage of Mist

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Wat... I am sure I brought guinea pigs! Apparently I got some very strange dogs instead... Maybe they are some form of a corgi/chow mix? πŸ˜†

20201125_150005.jpg
Normally I hardly pay attention to the auto tags, but this made me laugh. πŸ˜›

Mage of Mist

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Turns out it isn't just piggies who are avid fans of romain lettuce. πŸ˜›
20201125_175006.jpg20201125_175016.jpg20201125_175020.jpg
Due to the cold weather, Scrappy can't go outside to forage like he normally does, so this makes a good stand-in for the greens he normally pecks at outside. πŸ˜„

Also I know he has an overbite, but it isn't affecting how well he can eat and drink and so a vet trip for him would be in January as well.

Mage of Mist

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Does Pedro make house calls?
Due to lockdown I missed my last hair appointment.
I can pay with carrots
Unfortunately he doesn't do house calls. πŸ˜› Though he does say the carrots sound tempting.

Also, first time they have ever done shake-popcorns towards me! :love: They did it once I got in the room, even though they still had some veggies. Must have smelt the living mint, parsley and dill that I brought.