• This weekend was forum pride! We hope you had a great time, the section will remain open to read over the information threads, so dont worry if you missed last night. Visit the section HERE

PiggiesAndPaws

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve cried as much as I have after losing my baby. His final few minutes with me were spent snuggling with me listening to ‘Somewhere only we know’. When he passed away I didn’t cry. I was just completely numb. The second I closed my bedroom door I just collapsed and started crying. I have dealt with loss before but this is just so painful. I really don’t know how to deal with it right now. I cry every time I hear that song, I cry seeing pictures of him, I feel so heartbroken whenever his name is mentioned and I just can’t accept that he’s gone. Does anybody have any advice on dealing?AFF71F0A-21B6-412C-A744-74609B197557.jpeg

Betsy

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
What you are feeling is a natural part of the grieving process your piggy looked like he was a lovely boy. If you are having difficulty coping there is bit on this thread towards the bottom that may help you.
Looking After A Bereaved Guinea Pig