• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Favorite Etsy Shop?

Favorite Etsy Shop?

• TheCozyHut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BeastsBoutique

• EverythingGuineaPig

• Other

• Total voters

Gia

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been looking through Etsy for cozies lately, but can't seem to find a ton I like. Do you guys have any favorite shops for cozies or toys? Also, do you guys have any tips for making your own?

Try Crunchies Cosies The lovely @Adelle's shop that's where I got my snuggle sacks from, they are fab and my piggies just lurve them!

I've only used etsy for my save the date cards. My last cosies were from pawsup who I follow on facebook

I love the stuff from pawsup for pets as well, she has facebook and her own website with stock on it. I have had stuff from her and it is fantastic quality and has washed so well over the year I have owned it, will go on for a long time yet.
Don't really find cosies etc on etsy as I find the prices a little steep.

I don't think most etsy sellers ship internationally, so only those of us in the US have access to the shops you listed. I actually ordered the woodland critters print cozie set from Pampered Pigs a couple days ago and I'm so excited for it to come!

I've been looking through Etsy for cozies lately, but can't seem to find a ton I like. Do you guys have any favorite shops for cozies or toys? Also, do you guys have any tips for making your own?
I've bought lots of cosy nests from Little Friends via Amazon.uk. Last forever and wash really well. I like these as can hang them up so not touching the floor as mine are in a large Piggy Palace! Also great sites on YouTube showing videos on making your own!

Back