• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Finally ordered the nuggets I've narrowed down to be the best

Let us know how it goes!
I’ve ordered pellets from Haybox to come with my next hay delivery - they look similar to these - cold pressed, just grasses as ingredients.
They aren’t cheap though but my guess is the reason the cheaper ones are cheap is because they are made with fillers

Let us know how it goes!
I’ve ordered pellets from Haybox to come with my next hay delivery - they look similar to these - cold pressed, just grasses as ingredients.
They aren’t cheap though but my guess is the reason the cheaper ones are cheap is because they are made with fillers
Il let you know. I've seen the ones you have ordered and they look the same as these basicly. I feel the same towards the cheaper brands that pet shops all seem to stock.

I have just payed £12 for these nuggets lol, I didn't realise I was being charged p and p as well 🤣.

Oh no! I really hope they like them now you’ve paid so much!
Haha, well Dot has never turned down a single food I've offered. We will have to see about the boar 🙄 he has never really eaten nuggets anyway, seems to be getting enough vit d from somewhere.

Sun dried hay is supposed to contain vit d, but not sure how reliable that is

They look very similar to the JR Farm Grainless ones, my piggles loved those and they smelt lovely! Zooplus stopped selling them but I think I’ll grab a bag from somewhere else, mine are getting bored of the SS grainless I think!
Hope Dot and Bernie like them!

They look very similar to the JR Farm Grainless ones, my piggles loved those and they smelt lovely! Zooplus stopped selling them but I think I’ll grab a bag from somewhere else, mine are getting bored of the SS grainless I think!
Hope Dot and Bernie like them!
I've heard of these and also Furryfriends teas mentioned another brand as well that are very natural. Can't remember the name but it was a green bag. I just ordered my rosewood ones from vivovet or somot

Mine weren't very keen on the Rosewood but they love the JRFarm ones. I do have to break the JRFarm in half for Peanut as he struggles with them now. Poor old boy is very frail these days so I spoil him to make sure he eats some. My Hay Box ones will be here in 2 weeks so it will be interesting to see how they get on with them.

Mine weren't very keen on the Rosewood but they love the JRFarm ones. I do have to break the JRFarm in half for Peanut as he struggles with them now. Poor old boy is very frail these days so I spoil him to make sure he eats some. My Hay Box ones will be here in 2 weeks so it will be interesting to see how they get on with them.
Aah bless him, yes Jess hasn’t had them in a while, might have to do the same! And makes it easier for her to defend from fatty bum-bum! 🙄

Let us know how it goes!
I'd be interested to know whether yours like the Haybox pellets. Ours wouldn't touch them. From what you say, it does sound as though the cheaper ones really are the junk food of piggy world -- not as good and (therefore?) more palatable.

I'd be interested to know whether yours like the Haybox pellets. Ours wouldn't touch them. From what you say, it does sound as though the cheaper ones really are the junk food of piggy world -- not as good and (therefore?) more palatable.

I have heard piggies tend to not be as fond as the cold pressed pellets so I am wondering whether it’ll be a waste of money but I am definitely going to try. I’ve read on the haybox website that they are quite big and other peoples piggies have only eaten them if they were broken in half. We will see! Delivery due the early part of the week after next so I will update!
Yes, the ones which contain the unhealthy ingredients are likely the most tasty! No different to us choosing a chocolate bar over an apple I guess!

My lot loved these :) if I ever decided to go back to pellets it would be either these or the haybox ones.

Marriage do grainless, cold pressed ,pellets.haypigs,the hay experts,and omlet sell these on line.mine eat these ,no pellets left over.you can look at marriages website and it has a stockist list.The pellets are the same size as oxbow pellets.

I have heard piggies tend to not be as fond as the cold pressed pellets so I am wondering whether it’ll be a waste of money but I am definitely going to try. I’ve read on the haybox website that they are quite big and other peoples piggies have only eaten them if they were broken in half. We will see! Delivery due the early part of the week after next so I will update!
Yes, the ones which contain the unhealthy ingredients are likely the most tasty! No different to us choosing a chocolate bar over an apple I guess!
I can’t remember there being any reviews when I bought them ages ago. It never occurred to me to try snapping them in half. Maybe that would have made the difference. Anyway, let me know!

Marriage do grainless, cold pressed ,pellets.haypigs,the hay experts,and omlet sell these on line.mine eat these ,no pellets left over.you can look at marriages website and it has a stockist list.The pellets are the same size as oxbow pellets.
That's the one I forgot then name of. Marriages!

I can’t remember there being any reviews when I bought them ages ago. It never occurred to me to try snapping them in half. Maybe that would have made the difference. Anyway, let me know!
Or try a mortar and pessle, smash the hell out of them and feed

I'd be interested to see what piggies make of the Haybox ones, I considered trying them but last time I paid a fortune for some posh natural cold pressed pellets they smelt very herby and the piggies not only wouldnt touch them, they wouldnt touch any veg or hay that had touched the pellets either- complete fail!
If the haybox ones are a hit with yours @Piggies&buns I might order some to try, but mine get so few pellets anyway I'm not too fussed about swapping...

I'd be interested to see what piggies make of the Haybox ones, I considered trying them but last time I paid a fortune for some posh natural cold pressed pellets they smelt very herby and the piggies not only wouldnt touch them, they wouldnt touch any veg or hay that had touched the pellets either- complete fail!
If the haybox ones are a hit with yours @Piggies&buns I might order some to try, but mine get so few pellets anyway I'm not too fussed about swapping...

I’ll let you know how it goes!
Mine only get a few pellets as well (about half a tablespoon each)

Back