• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fluff Ball Pigs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans&Toast

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I've noticed that when my two pigs are eating their veg, they fluff themselves up so they look huge...
I've tried to get a picture but they move every time I try..

Never see them doing it any other time. Very peculiar.
Is there a reason for this or are they just a bit odd? :P

So I've noticed that when my two pigs are eating their veg, they fluff themselves up so they look huge...
I've tried to get a picture but they move every time I try..

Never see them doing it any other time. Very peculiar.
Is there a reason for this or are they just a bit odd? :P

No it is not unusual for guinea pigs to fluff up a bit when eating.

Maybe they are a bit more vulnerable when eating and try to make themselves look less like an easy snack ?

Maybe they are a bit more vulnerable when eating and try to make themselves look less like an easy snack ?
Aaahh never thought about it that way. Makes sense, whenever they get their favourite veg they run for dear life and eat it in hiding :drool:

Aaahh never thought about it that way. Makes sense, whenever they get their favourite veg they run for dear life and eat it in hiding :drool:
Out of my three, the only one who will regularly eat out in the open is Chewie - she's the biggest and has crazy bum hair that makes her back end look ginormous - nothing's going to eat her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back