• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Lucyscavies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if my boys poops look ok? I don’t really know if they healthy or not and just thought I’d check. Thanks.

Attachments

• AFF638A9-3DFD-41B5-BAB5-879A80555764.jpeg
    AFF638A9-3DFD-41B5-BAB5-879A80555764.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 10
  • AD244A5E-8BA1-4E48-90CE-3ED14CF7CC11.jpeg
    AD244A5E-8BA1-4E48-90CE-3ED14CF7CC11.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 949CDE2C-92B4-44CE-89E2-03E890FCCB86.jpeg
    949CDE2C-92B4-44CE-89E2-03E890FCCB86.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi all, I was wondering if my boys poops look ok? I don’t really know if they healthy or not and just thought I’d check. Thanks.

Hi!

Nothing major wrong. You may consider whether you have been feeding a bit too much fresh food.

Ok thanks, they get a plate of veg between them every evening.

Thank you! I’ve fed them a good amount today but the poos are still small? Would it help to stop veggies for a few days?

Have they been out on the grass? If mine have had grass time they can produce smaller poops unless we ration the veggies that day.

Thank you! I’ve fed them a good amount today but the poos are still small? Would it help to stop veggies for a few days?

How hot has it been where you are? That can impact on the food intact - and you see it about a day later on in the poos.

If it is weather related, then it will self-regulate as soon as the weather has settled down again. make sure that you check for signs of heat impact if you live in the South of the UK. ;)
Hot Weather Management, Heat Strokes and Fly Strike

No they haven’t been on the grass for a good few days. I only noticed this yesterday. We had a small heatwave since Saturday but it’s raining now. I’m just worried if I’m feeding them wrong or if they are sick and I don’t know. :(

No they haven’t been on the grass for a good few days. I only noticed this yesterday. We had a small heatwave since Saturday but it’s raining now. I’m just worried if I’m feeding them wrong or if they are sick and I don’t know. :(

Whatever it is, it is very minor, so please take a deep breath! ;)

Thank you! I do have pet anxiety, I’m always worrying they will sick 😂 anyway I’ll see how they are tomorrow. Thanks for the help

Back