• Potteries GPR Christmas Fair Saturday 16th November 2019 Information Click Here Come join us at the Forum Table at this Event.

Help with cage!

RoxyGuineaPigLover

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I feel annoying. :soz:

So...I have to sows and I’d like to make them a c&c cage, however I’m not really sure where to buy them or how to add in a second level/ramp. Could somebody please help me out? Thank you! Sorry for being bothersome.

Siikibam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
If in the UK, you can get the grids from grendle or amazon. Make sure they’re 9 holes. The correx can be bought on eBay or you can buy the equivalent in wickes (proplex) which is thinner.

to add a loft, you have to put on horizontal and vertical grids where you want the loft to be. The horizontal grids would be the base of the loft and the vertical ones would form the walls.

for a ramp you can use guttering or bend some grids. Whatever you use can either be lined with carpet tiles, or you can buy a tunnel and attach it somehow, or something else too.
Hope that helps. Take a look in the members c&c thread for more help. And YouTube is good as well.

RoxyGuineaPigLover

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
If in the UK, you can get the grids from grendle or amazon. Make sure they’re 9 holes. The correx can be bought on eBay or you can buy the equivalent in wickes (proplex) which is thinner.

to add a loft, you have to put on horizontal and vertical grids where you want the loft to be. The horizontal grids would be the base of the loft and the vertical ones would form the walls.

for a ramp you can use guttering or bend some grids. Whatever you use can either be lined with carpet tiles, or you can buy a tunnel and attach it somehow, or something else too.
Hope that helps. Take a look in the members c&c thread for more help. And YouTube is good as well.
Thank you very much!