• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just Had A Panic!

Jesse's pigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Top tip guys - maybe don't give white piggies raspberry!

So I got all excited today when I noticed a punnet of raspberries at a slightly cheaper price (80p BARGAIN) and thought PIGGIES though the rest of the family thought otherwise :lol!: Mo has already tried one once and...let's just say he didn't exactly get what it was hehe though he still seemed to eat it. So I thought why not see what Steve thinks?

So I sneaked this bloomin salad up with a hidden raspberry and Mo ate it while Steve took it and spat it out- (why did I bother?)and thought nothing of it. Continued hand feeding Mo to be sure he got a taste of the other veges on offer before Steve took them all- he thinks he's a hamster.

That's when the panic started! Both piggies came up to the bars looking for food and Steve had a lovely red line (like a scratch) across his nose. Id heard a racket upstairs (hence my sudden dash for veges) and suddenly thought the worst- they'd fought!

Rushed Steve downstairs after trying to work out myself whether this was blood or raspberry - Steve seemed to think my finger was food. Thank god for my mum who somehow was able to touch the little rascals nose and work out it was definitely raspberry.

Phew. Maybe I'll hold off the red berries for a little while.

haha mine had floor time in the kitchen yesterday and I put a towel down to help so they don't slip all over the tiles. They had strawberries and it looked like a blood bath by the time I cleaned up!

haha mine had floor time in the kitchen yesterday and I put a towel down to help so they don't slip all over the tiles. They had strawberries and it looked like a blood bath by the time I cleaned up!
Oh god I can imagine :lol!: I mean I expected him to get red on him but how it was positioned and shaped it really did look like a scratch across his nose.

Back