• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kelly's Cavies.

What does ‘stop nicking pigs’ mean? Does she mean stop cutting their quick when trimming nails? 🥸
Stop taking pigs. 😭😂 as in don't pig-nap my boy, he's too pretty! His beauty needs to be shown to the world!

Stop taking pigs. 😭😂 as in don't pig-nap my boy, he's too pretty! His beauty needs to be shown to the world!
He can be shown to the world...in my lap on my nice, old (already had a hole bitten in by Toff) sofa on my lovely pretty fleece blankets. Or in my nice comfy gown 😉

He can be shown to the world...in my lap on my nice, old (already had a hole bitten in by Toff) sofa on my lovely pretty fleece blankets. Or in my nice comfy gown 😉
The gorgeous Womble can also be shown to the world nestled into my nice snuggly fleece dressing gown. Or on my nice tartan piggy blanket, or in a nice warm fleecy snuggly or ........

Blod likes the look of Womble very much, that is exactly what Blod was supposed to look like apparently but... she doesnt lol...! Blod is taking a day off from being poorly to be hilariously in season, she says "rawr hellooooo Womble (wheeze honk) mwah mwah kisses x"

Blod likes the look of Womble very much, that is exactly what Blod was supposed to look like apparently but... she doesnt lol...! Blod is taking a day off from being poorly to be hilariously in season, she says "rawr hellooooo Womble (wheeze honk) mwah mwah kisses x"
Womble is an aloof, mysterious, sparkling guinea. He casts his gaze at Blod from afar and goes back to aloofly eating his hay.
He's not stuffy. He's like one of those guys you get in Korean dramas. Pretends like he's unavailable when he's interested and sparkles from a distance.

Is it Womble going to Rutland House for his breathing too? If so Blod says "hey handsome meet me in the CT scanner for a honky wheezy holiday romance" :)
Now I bet those naughty pignappers @Betsy and @Siikibam cant make him an offer like that lol :)

Is it Womble going to Rutland House for his breathing too? If so Blod says "hey handsome meet me in the CT scanner for a honky wheezy holiday romance" :)
Now I bet those naughty pignappers @Betsy and @Siikibam cant make him an offer like that lol :)
I do have a pair of beautiful ladies here...but it’s not fair that Blod has the advantage. :coat:

Back