• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kelly's Cavies.

Is it Womble going to Rutland House for his breathing too? If so Blod says "hey handsome meet me in the CT scanner for a honky wheezy holiday romance" :)
Now I bet those naughty pignappers @Betsy and @Siikibam cant make him an offer like that lol :)
He may /may not be going to Rutland depending on how his condition goes within the next week. If he improves he might to have to go. If he stays the same or gets worse he will go for a referral.

He's grumpy boy. Are you sure you can handle him Blod? He can be a bit oblivious either that or he's just not bothered to notice. He tends to do his own thing. He's a bit of a loner but he's also laid back.

I do have a pair of beautiful ladies here...but it’s not fair that Blod has the advantage. :coat:
Ah but Blod says she'll even do a swap and send Theo to live with Womble's ladies! Theo ate Blod's lettuce yesterday, not just any lettuce but the leaf with her bisolvon on...!

Ah but Blod says she'll even do a swap and send Theo to live with Womble's ladies! Theo ate Blod's lettuce yesterday, not just any lettuce but the leaf with her bisolvon on...!
The outrage! The absolute insolence! Womble has his bisolvon on his pepper. He's not massively keen as he wishes he could have food without bisolvon and fibreplex hidden in it....But stealing food...the very idea! An affront to the guinea senses! How very dare! (He's incensed, food stealing rubs him up the wrong way.)

The outrage! The absolute insolence! Womble has his bisolvon on his pepper. He's not massively keen as he wishes he could have food without bisolvon and fibreplex hidden in it....But stealing food...the very idea! An affront to the guinea senses! How very dare! (He's incensed, food stealing rubs him up the wrong way.)
Blod mostly gets bisolvon on naughty apple slices but yesterday it was lettuce... for 5 seconds until it got stolen! Blod was not pleased, especially because that meant she had to be abducted from the cage for her morning medicine!

Blod mostly gets bisolvon on naughty apple slices but yesterday it was lettuce... for 5 seconds until it got stolen! Blod was not pleased, especially because that meant she had to be abducted from the cage for her morning medicine!
Yes. Womble is also displeased at being furrito'd (becoming a furry burrito and wrapped up in a towel for his medicine aka a guinea swaddle) he also dislikes going to guinea prison. (Being nebulised in a crate) the humans will pay for this with my cold indifference. Unless they have food.

he also dislikes going to guinea prison. (Being nebulised in a crate)
Dennis (RIP) hated piggie prison too Womble. He hated it so very much he even refused to eat the treats that his Slave had put in there. If he had manged to get better from the URI that finally got the better of him, he would very much be in sympathy with you Womble.

Had a intermediary clean out today. Pinto runs away a lot at sudden movements but seeing me brush and pick up poop and move things around she got strangely curious and sniffed around where I was cleaning, generally getting in the way.🐹"Look mum! I'm helping! "

Everyone gets excited when the new bath mats go down and fresh hay comes out of the hay box. 🐹 "We never get fresh hay ever!" (Only every day and sometimes twice a day they get a little pile on top) Even indifferent Womble gives you a little hoppity hop before he chows down. The girls dive in face first and disappear.
🐹"Leave me...let the pile take me now.... "

They love a nice clean, everyone gets excited when everything is refreshed and have a nice sniff around and play in the hay before the pre-dinner snooze.

This thread is becoming less 'Kelly's cavies' and more 'The Womble show - co-starring Pinto-bean!'

It is so difficult to get pictures of Truffle. She is such a skittish pig and runs as soon as I approach her. When I feed her in a hide, because of her colours, she blends into the shadows behind her so it's difficult to get a good picture.

She is an active guinea pig and she enjoys her noms. She's just runs as soon as you approach.

I'm trying to get more pics of her, but she is difficult!

The one below was done from a distance of 2 metres, using the full range of zoom on my phone. 😓
20210224_113027.jpg

As you can see she has built herself a little nest of hay. 🐹

I am an expectant girl with my paws rested on my bowl and I have been like this for ten minutes despite it being two hours away from dinner time.

20210301_144222.jpg
Sitting. Waiting. Hungry.

20210301_144224.jpg
She's turned towards me because I have foolishly approached and raised her expectation.

The Ever Beautiful Betsy knows your pain!

Here she is with her late husboar Dennis asking for their veg dinner 2 hours early. Its such a hard life being a guinea pig!

View attachment 169227
Pinto is seriously thinking about making complaints about the mistreatment she is receiving at the hands of these humans and asks Betsy's assistance.

Back