• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Additions To The Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watermelon-Pets

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Due to the recent death of my piggy Brownie. I was left with a very timid little girl named biscuit. So I decided she needed a friend. I gave her time to come to terms with everything, and unexpectedly my dad got me TWO piggies! He let me pick them out, so I picked a black/beige and a beige/white. The beige/white has red eyes, she is named Caramel and the black/white is choclate. I'm going to look at names incase the perfect one shows up. I don't have a picture just yet as it's early days but as soon as I do I'll let you all see. I have noticed Biscuit has taken the role as mother, she is older by about 4 months. Like whenever Caramel or Chocolate gets scared they seem to run under Biscuit! So fingers crossed it all goes well!

pictures pictures pictures! please.
We love mini piggies on the forum!

Due to the recent death of my piggy Brownie. I was left with a very timid little girl named biscuit. So I decided she needed a friend. I gave her time to come to terms with everything, and unexpectedly my dad got me TWO piggies! He let me pick them out, so I picked a black/beige and a beige/white. The beige/white has red eyes, she is named Caramel and the black/white is choclate. I'm going to look at names incase the perfect one shows up. I don't have a picture just yet as it's early days but as soon as I do I'll let you all see. I have noticed Biscuit has taken the role as mother, she is older by about 4 months. Like whenever Caramel or Chocolate gets scared they seem to run under Biscuit! So fingers crossed it all goes well!

Oh no! I'm so sorry too hear about brownie :hug:
I had no idea I haven't been able too get on here for ages been so busy!
Your new babies are adorable and wow biscuit is so much more confident last time I saw a pic of her she was peeking out of a massive pile of hay :D

Oh no! I'm so sorry too hear about brownie :hug:
I had no idea I haven't been able too get on here for ages been so busy!
Your new babies are adorable and wow biscuit is so much more confident last time I saw a pic of her she was peeking out of a massive pile of hay :D

Thank you so much. I am very pleased with Biscuit, she has almost taken role of Mother! They all stick behind her and if anything scares the little ones, they run right underneath her! I was very concerned about getting her company incase she didn't cope, but now it's incredible to see her so happy!

She is beautiful :luv:

Thank you! When I went to get piggies, most of them were white and black with marks on them. But when I saw Caramel popping her head out of her house my heart melted! And I absolutely adore Chocolate! She is very much like Brownie who was a very gorgeous girl!

Awww bless
She sounds like a dalmation almost...
Glad biscuits gaining more confidence as time goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back