• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

New Girl! Maisie Is In Love Again!

Daisy or Bluebell

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

meggles1410

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hiii x
I posted yesterday about how scared I was about going to get a baby for my guinea pig who lost her soul/cage mate last month!

Well I got her!
a beautiful Peruvian! I was up till the wee hours and woke up early with mixes emotions and butterfly's!

The breeder had loada to choose from but I don't know the moment I saw her I knew it was right.
Maisie instantly connected when I introduced them on neutral ground and Maisie was straight in there popcorning cuddleing and grooming her! Not a bad bone in that sows body!

Only question now is what name?!
I'm thinking daisy or bluebell x

Tiny

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I like Bluebell out of the two, though I really like the name Daisy, Daisy and Maisie as a pair of names are too similar for me :)

Kylie80

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
I think Daisy is a cute name. How cute does Daisy and Maisie sound though but Tiny makes a good point about the names sounding too similar aswell, I can see how that might be confusing for them when you're talking to them maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.