• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Piggy Home

Jennybug89

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
New cage arrived today from Zooplus! Can't for the life of me manage to get the handles or clips on it! But I'm glad with the size. Rosie is much better now, her face is starting to clear, so soon she'll be moving into this cage with a pal! Got a few little toys and bits of the new arrival too!

IMG_20170908_104451.jpg

1504864138134292768583.jpg

New cage arrived today from Zooplus! Can't for the life of me manage to get the handles or clips on it! But I'm glad with the size. Rosie is much better now, her face is starting to clear, so soon she'll be moving into this cage with a pal! Got a few little toys and bits of the new arrival too!

View attachment 70198

View attachment 70199

Looking good! I don't want to upset you but return the drops, they are really not healthy for piggies. Treats for piggies is nice veg and some specialty hay. The drops and things like that are really bad for them and full of sugars etc....

Looking good! I don't want to upset you but return the drops, they are really not healthy for piggies. Treats for piggies is nice veg and some specialty hay. The drops and things like that are really bad for them and full of sugars etc....
I only order them cause I said they were vitamins, and if I ordered a certain amount I got free delivery. It'd probably cost to return them so I don't think I'll bother

the cage looks amazing! They are really going to love it. Lucky piggies :)

the cage looks amazing! They are really going to love it. Lucky piggies :)
Thank you. I'm jealous of the size of some people's cages but I know realistically that's the biggest my apartment can take. But I'm hoping with floor time and lots of love and cuddles that they'll have a happy life!

Back