• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Old wound? - Can anyone help me identify this lump please?

LBuckingpig

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi forummers! This is my first post here although I have frequently benefitted from the shared knowledge on this site!

Today I adopted a 2.5 year old rex called Luna from a family where the children had lost interest in their GPs and so they were becoming an burden for a hardworking mum. Luna has a funny lump on the top of her head and I wondered if anyone here could help me figure out what it is please? The lady I got Luna from hadn't noticed it so no clues there.

It was hard to photograph so I made this video clip...

She's not in any distress from it.

IMG_2011.jpg IMG_2010.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
Luna is lovely.
I would suggest a trip to the vet for a general health check - always a good idea with a new pet.
You can ask about the lump then. It’s better to get it looked at by a vet as it could be any number of things.
Is Luna your only piggy?
If she is then consider a companion for her as piggies are social creatures.
Please let us see more pictures.
I have a teddy piggy who is similar to a Rex. They are so cute

Back