Mrs Tiggy Winkle
Senior Guinea Pig
Sending good thoughts to you and Patrick today 
Truffle has made it very clear, no cucumber no cuddlesI give my boys a urinary biscuit every day and Chez doesn't get pellets. Stripe gets ten pellets.
I don't know if the urinary biscuits help or not, but they have dandelion in them and cranberry among other things.
They get some forage daily and either basil or parsley three times a week.
You don't want to cut calcium altogether.
I don't think Patrick's stone is from diet, but maybe you could try this regimen?
My boys are young so hard to say if this diet is working. They are 2.5.
Some piggies, as you know, are just prone to these things.
It’s always good to hear what others do.I hope you don't take that the wrong way. I know you were grappling with guilt and it is NOT your fault. I just am saying what I do and of course I don't know if my boys will develop stones it's a bit early to tell but I am praying I have hit a sweet spot where they don't.
Yes that’s right.Piggies and buns always says pellets aren't necessary. That's where I got the idea.
Thanks for that. I’ll take a look and see.When Joey had a stone, my vet told me to give him RodiCare® uro after the removal. Sadly I didn't have a chance to try this, but it opened my eyes for other Alfavet products and they are great.
Now Patrick has his meds, so I dont know if Alfavet is just "cake on cake" as we say in Sweden?, but its always worth to tell about. Can strongly recommend their AKUT for tummies!
Thinking of papa Patrick today! Harry is eating alot of cucumber for Patrick.
It went away a bit but it feels like is coming back. I think it’s ocular migraines. Top of my head and behind my eye. I’ve started getting them more often. Probably hormone related (like everything else) xHow's your migraine now @weepweeps?
Its not available in any Swedish shops either, I usually order my Alfavet products from Amazon and they are shipped from Germany. But maybe its not as easy because of Brexit?Keeping all fingers crossed for your lovely boy!
I'm not sure if Rodicare uro is available in the UK but I can recommend it. At least for chronic cystitis it works very well.
Thank you that’s so kind.Its not available in any Swedish shops either, I usually order my Alfavet products from Amazon and they are shipped from Germany. But maybe its not as easy because of Brexit?
Luckily you have friends the whole Europe, @weepweeps. I think we are a bunch that can help you out if you want to try it and cant order it from UK!
Thank youGreat news!
Sending hugs and healing vibes your way!
If you should be interested in Rodicare uro, let me know. @Merab will be able to take some to the UK with her for sure or I can bring some in November.