Mrs Tiggy Winkle
Senior Guinea Pig
Continued healing vibes to Patrick and virtual support to you, @weepweeps
I know !Sending Patrick healing vibes and hugs to you @weepweeps . These boys and their health problems!
ThanksContinued healing vibes to Patrick and virtual support to you, @weepweeps
What date?OK.
I will be in Vienna from st October for the weekend.
If I don’t have the WiFi to get messages @Viennese Furbabies will and between us we can get Rodicare and get it to you.
Guinea Pigs are cheap starter pets!I know !
Someone told me to keep a vet fund today at the vets. I said I hade £3,000 in it at the beginning of the year. Now I have £900!
So you're next appointement is on the 29th?So we’ve had the 10 day check up (at day 12).
Back cyst is looking good and not filling up yet.
Weight and appetite are good (but cisapride has now run out so I’ll keep my eye on it)
Teeth are straight.
Neck abscess is a little bit smaller.
Surgery scar has a little infection starting. So 10 more days of antibiotics and also iodine to bathe it with.
Another vet appointment in 7 days.
So pretty happy with all that
@Merab and @Viennese Furbabies i didn’t mention the Rodicare Uro as I didn’t see the exotic vet. I wasn’t happy about being moved to another vet.
I will talk to her about it at his next appointment.
He’s on potassium citrate for now. I also didn’t ask about Pinky going on it as a precaution.
Whoops !What date?
Thank you.![]()
Yes 10.45am.So you're next appointement is on the 29th?
I'm only asking because I have to pre-order the drops. They are usually not in stock at the pharmacy.


Patrick is 1.3kg as has been prescribed 0.13ml twice a day.How much potassium citrate do you give your piggies? Do they get it on food?
Patrick is 1.3kg as has been prescribed 0.13ml twice a day.
Pinky had his first dose today. He was prescribed 0.05ml and it was based on him being 500g. Twice a day. He will need his dose changed as he grows.
It does depend on the strength of the product as well. I’ve got the one in the above photo.
Thank you, I'll make a note of this in my piggy bookPatrick is 1.3kg as has been prescribed 0.13ml twice a day.
Pinky had his first dose today. He was prescribed 0.05ml and it was based on him being 500g. Twice a day. He will need his dose changed as he grows.
It does depend on the strength of the product as well. I’ve got the one in the above photo.