• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pet bereavement

Ben1

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a researcher at Bolton University (UK) and I'm currently conducting some research about the impact of the death of a pet. If you are happy to share your experiences, we'd love to hear from you. We're looking from responses from anyone over 12 years old, living in the UK, who has experienced the death of any pet at any time in their life.

All information you give is anonymous and we really appreciate all responses and anyone you can share this with. Thanks.

The link to the survey is here: An explorative study of the impact of continuing bonds following the death of a pet..

Best wishes,

Ben Hughes
Assistant Teaching Professor
[email protected]

Thanks Tom.

If anyone is willing/able to share the link, I thought I'd include that it's for over-12s but as everyone on here is over 18, it's open to all.

Thanks to everyone who is able to spend time completing the survey. We just want to understand the impact of a pet dying on different people from different backgrounds and anything you feel comfortable to share about your experiences and resulting support you did or didn't want will be really useful.

The hyperlink to the survey is in the first message above. Just click on that and it will take you straight to the survey.

Best wishes,

Ben.

Back