• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ready For Their Holibobs!

court29x

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The girls are settling in quite nicely to their indoor cage ready to stay at my sisters on a little holiday while we go on holiday! We don't go until Sunday but I thought it would be a good idea to let them have a few days in their cage to get used to it. Tomorrow I'm off out shopping and I'm going to purchase some cosies for them, and once we bring them in permanently for the winter we will have purchased the Vetbed for them and they can use the cosies again then too. Thought I'd share some cute photos of their new home! I've also have to put a blanket half over the top and down the side, 1. because they have had half of their outdoor hutch dark so I didn't want to alarm them with my bright room and 2. because I don't want them nibbling on any wires from my wall! XD
IMG_9642.JPGIMG_9645.JPGIMG_9643.JPG

Sorry to burst your bubble but the cage is too small for two piggies. They need a hidey in there also

Here is a great cage, it will fit them all through there lives Skyline Maxi XXL Small Pet Cage | Free P&P £29+ at zooplus! £29.99 is a great price
I know, new plan, they are back outdoors, tomorrow my dad is picking up the bigger cage, totally my mistake didn't think the one we ordered was that small and I didn't check the sizes properly, all sorted now, thank you.

Great new cage! Enjoy your holidays! I am sure your piggies are going to enjoy their new cage :)

Back