• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Sanctuary Peeeegs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merrypigs Sanctuary

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Many piggies :D Toffee and Fudge were surrendered to my work place, and because Toffee has lots of unusual cysts and both ladies are elderly they are now permanent Sanctuary residents! Toffee is left and sister Fudge is right.

The mysterious stretch-pig!

Kissy kissy!

And little Jakob! Such a sweet boy, so friendly and kind. He was living alone in a hamster cage, and although he was much loved it just wasn't fair on Jake. He had lice and cherry eye, but is all cleared up now!

This was his cage - not even 60cm :(

And our newest arrival Darwin! He was a reward for passing exams but the young owner quickly lost interest, especially as Darwin bit her! He had a nice big, clean cage but was long and terrified :( He also had lice which we are treating now, and misalignment of his incisors. He hadn't bitten us yet, but I think he's settling well :)

(Link to his photo if it's not working: http://orig00.deviantart.net/a476/f/2017/148/9/1/img_20170519_153613109_by_winterthaw-dbaqbuk.jpg)
So, I hope you enjoy peeeegs :'D

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful pics. I still can't believe people keep piggies in a cage barely big enough for a hamster. I'm sure all piggies are delighted to be living with you now. They look very bright and alert.

Merrypigs Sanctuary

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Beautiful pics. I still can't believe people keep piggies in a cage barely big enough for a hamster. I'm sure all piggies are delighted to be living with you now. They look very bright and alert.
Poor lil Jake, he's such a trusting lad. Thanks btw! I hope they are happy here too ^-^

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So Pleased the piggies have found such a safe place with you. They are gorgeous :love:

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Check out those adorable kissable lips! :drool: I'm on my waaaay! :bal::D

Kylie80

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Adorable little piggies. OMG that cage it tiny, so glad he isn't living in it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.