CTWC
Forum Donator 2026/27
Look at Pinky being so brave 
Luckily Pinky doesn’t know about the GPU yet so can’t complain. Patrick is staying quiet as he doesn’t want to share the pea flakes anyway.It didn't take Pinky long to find the pea flake corner. Bramble only had 1 pea flake until she got to 8 months old, then she had 2 until she was a year old then she had the maximum of 3. She was very miffed when she could only have 1 pea flake when she saw her Mum Misty having 3.
Luckily Pinky doesn’t know about the GPU yet so can’t complain.
Pinky already needs to complain about getting 1 pea flake while Patrick gets 5!Let us hope wonderful piggy owner @weepweeps that Pinky never needs to contact Sir Saxon![]()
Pinky already needs to complain about getting 1 pea flake while Patrick gets 5!
Saxon is just waiting to hear from Pinky .......
Yet ……I must actually be doing something right as Mr Bob hasn't had a GPU wheekmail.....
Actually, I give all the credit to His Lordship, Dignified Sir George.
Ooh Hello Sir Saxon CanuteDear Pinky
First of all may I congratulate you on choosing a 5* home with your Uncle Patrick to guide you through the tricky bits.
I would like to introduce myself. I'm Sir Saxon Canute (Saxon to my friends) and I'm here to help you with any trouble and strife you have with your new owners. When they don't behave themselves properly I'm always around (except when I take a well earned break) to assist you in any way. Even if you think they have acted with a minor misdemeanour I'm here to make sure they know that they have done wrong. Very occasionally, if it's for your own good, I grudgingly side with your owners but this doesn't happen very often.
Think of me as your friend with influence. I'm a member of the GPU and your representative. My predecessor (The Ever Beautiful Betsy) founded the GPU around 8 years ago and it has been running successfully ever since. The GPU reps have been:-
I have only been GPU rep since March so I'm still learning the ropes. Miss Bramble is helping me a lot. I passed all my exams and the Committee voted me as the next Union Rep and Shop Steward.
- The Ever Beautiful Betsy (founder and first GPU Rep)
- The One and Only Thea (Very formidable)
- Miss Bramble (Youngest ever GPU Rep)
- Sir Saxon Canute (me)
I look forward to assisting you and others when the need arises.
Your helpful friend
Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward
The little prince sat on his throne, surveying his poop kingdom! He is so small and cute
Yep it’s officially Pinky.Is Pinky his name now?
Pink ears = pinkthey are so visible in every pigture!
Yep it’s officially Pinky.
Pink ears,
Pink eyes,
Pink nose,
Pink toes,
Pink anything else? Who knows![]()
You'll find out soon when he's a grown up Pinky.Yep it’s officially Pinky.
Pink ears,
Pink eyes,
Pink nose,
Pink toes,
Pink anything else? Who knows![]()
You must be young as my daughter (27 now) used to watch this and sing the song.His name reminds me of a cartoon I watched growing up called Pinky and the Brain so I just imagine their personalities matching theirs! Pinky was kind but goofy whereas Brain was, as the name suggests, the clever and practical one. Maybe Patrick is the Brain behind the two of them, who knows!They look so cute together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_mPrhwpZ-8&list=RDe_mPrhwpZ-8&start_radio=1His name reminds me of a cartoon I watched growing up called Pinky and the Brain
You must be young as my daughter (27 now) used to watch this and sing the song.
Wasn’t one of them insane?
Yes Patrick is the sensible one And Pinky can be the goofy one.
Mummy was standing too close and I thought she might touch mePinky why aren't you eating your salad?