Two spoilt pigs 😊

It didn't take Pinky long to find the pea flake corner. Bramble only had 1 pea flake until she got to 8 months old, then she had 2 until she was a year old then she had the maximum of 3. She was very miffed when she could only have 1 pea flake when she saw her Mum Misty having 3.
 
It didn't take Pinky long to find the pea flake corner. Bramble only had 1 pea flake until she got to 8 months old, then she had 2 until she was a year old then she had the maximum of 3. She was very miffed when she could only have 1 pea flake when she saw her Mum Misty having 3.
Luckily Pinky doesn’t know about the GPU yet so can’t complain. Patrick is staying quiet as he doesn’t want to share the pea flakes anyway.
 
Luckily Pinky doesn’t know about the GPU yet so can’t complain.


Dear Pinky

First of all may I congratulate you on choosing a 5* home with your Uncle Patrick to guide you through the tricky bits.

I would like to introduce myself. I'm Sir Saxon Canute (Saxon to my friends) and I'm here to help you with any trouble and strife you have with your new owners. When they don't behave themselves properly I'm always around (except when I take a well earned break) to assist you in any way. Even if you think they have acted with a minor misdemeanour I'm here to make sure they know that they have done wrong. Very occasionally, if it's for your own good, I grudgingly side with your owners but this doesn't happen very often.

Think of me as your friend with influence. I'm a member of the GPU and your representative. My predecessor (The Ever Beautiful Betsy) founded the GPU around 8 years ago and it has been running successfully ever since. The GPU reps have been:-
  • The Ever Beautiful Betsy (founder and first GPU Rep)
  • The One and Only Thea (Very formidable)
  • Miss Bramble (Youngest ever GPU Rep)
  • Sir Saxon Canute (me)
I have only been GPU rep since March so I'm still learning the ropes. Miss Bramble is helping me a lot. I passed all my exams and the Committee voted me as the next Union Rep and Shop Steward.

I look forward to assisting you and others when the need arises.

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward
 
Dear Pinky

First of all may I congratulate you on choosing a 5* home with your Uncle Patrick to guide you through the tricky bits.

I would like to introduce myself. I'm Sir Saxon Canute (Saxon to my friends) and I'm here to help you with any trouble and strife you have with your new owners. When they don't behave themselves properly I'm always around (except when I take a well earned break) to assist you in any way. Even if you think they have acted with a minor misdemeanour I'm here to make sure they know that they have done wrong. Very occasionally, if it's for your own good, I grudgingly side with your owners but this doesn't happen very often.

Think of me as your friend with influence. I'm a member of the GPU and your representative. My predecessor (The Ever Beautiful Betsy) founded the GPU around 8 years ago and it has been running successfully ever since. The GPU reps have been:-
  • The Ever Beautiful Betsy (founder and first GPU Rep)
  • The One and Only Thea (Very formidable)
  • Miss Bramble (Youngest ever GPU Rep)
  • Sir Saxon Canute (me)
I have only been GPU rep since March so I'm still learning the ropes. Miss Bramble is helping me a lot. I passed all my exams and the Committee voted me as the next Union Rep and Shop Steward.

I look forward to assisting you and others when the need arises.

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward
Ooh Hello Sir Saxon Canute 🫡 🫡🫡

Thank you sooooo much for introducing yourself to Pinky. But he’s far too young to read so I’ll read it to him tonight as his bedtime story.

Hopefully you won’t be hearing from him any time soon 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Could you just double check my file. Am I still on the naughty list FOREVER?

Many thanks

weepweeps

PS I have lots of pea flakes. 😉
 
His name reminds me of a cartoon I watched growing up called Pinky and the Brain so I just imagine their personalities matching theirs! Pinky was kind but goofy whereas Brain was, as the name suggests, the clever and practical one. Maybe Patrick is the Brain behind the two of them, who knows! 😆They look so cute together.
 
His name reminds me of a cartoon I watched growing up called Pinky and the Brain so I just imagine their personalities matching theirs! Pinky was kind but goofy whereas Brain was, as the name suggests, the clever and practical one. Maybe Patrick is the Brain behind the two of them, who knows! 😆They look so cute together.
You must be young as my daughter (27 now) used to watch this and sing the song. 😂

Wasn’t one of them insane?

Yes Patrick is the sensible one And Pinky can be the goofy one.
 
You must be young as my daughter (27 now) used to watch this and sing the song. 😂

Wasn’t one of them insane?

Yes Patrick is the sensible one And Pinky can be the goofy one.

I wish I was as young as that - I’m 35! It’s a catchy song. The Brain also plotted world domination (so was insane!) every episode so maybe Patrick is hatching a cunning plan as we speak!
 
Back
Top