• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Urgent Plea For Advice! Boars Fighting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

epilepticpotato

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me? I have two boars both around fifteen weeks, they've been together pretty much since birth and today they had a massive fight. There was lots of teeth chattering and then they linger at each other. I've separated them but I'm unsure of what to do, so I was wondering if you have any advice? Thank you

Hi and welcome!

I am sorry that your two boys have hit puberty with such a bang; this is the time when their testicles start descending and they experience huge testosterone spikes. Please take the time to read our very informative and detailed boar fighting guide. It will explain everything and will take you through your various options in much more detail than we can in one post.

As your boys have not got as far as full-on bites, you are still in with the chance of a re-introduction after they have both cooled down overnight. However, I would strongly recommend to have a plan B at the ready in case it doesn't work out. The bigger the cage they have, the better. How big is yours?

Since we have got members from all over the world, we find it very helpful in tailoring any advice to what is available and relevant where you are if you please added your country, state/province or UK county to your details. Click on your username at the top, then go to personal details and scroll down to location. Thank you! In your case, any long term options very depend what is possible where you are.

Hi and welcome!

I am sorry that your two boys have hit puberty with such a bang; this is the time when their testicles start descending and they experience huge testosterone spikes. Please take the time to read our very informative and detailed boar fighting guide. It will explain everything and will take you through your various options in much more detail than we can in one post.

As your boys have not got as far as full-on bites, you are still in with the chance of a re-introduction after they have both cooled down overnight. However, I would strongly recommend to have a plan B at the ready in case it doesn't work out. The bigger the cage they have, the better. How big is yours?

Since we have got members from all over the world, we find it very helpful in tailoring any advice to what is available and relevant where you are if you please added your country, state/province or UK county to your details. Click on your username at the top, then go to personal details and scroll down to location. Thank you! In your case, any long term options very depend what is possible where you are.

Hi, I'll go and read that. I've noticed a little blood around the mouth of one, I don't know if that's from bitingthe bars like a maniac or from the little fight. The cage is the largest they sold at the store, PRETTY sure its 1meter 20cm long. I've been forced to reintroduce them already, we completely changed around the layout of the cage after cleaning it out so hopefully they are more focused on that and don't get bored. We've made sections for them to hide and run away from each other too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back