• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Urgent: Please Help My Guinea Pig

Poppyelliot

New Born Pup
Reaction score
My guinea pig is very sick and I can't pay her vet bills and I'm very scared she will die. Could you please donate? Thank you so much. It means the world to me

IMG_8083.JPG

LINKS REMOVED BY MODS. Breach of forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:
My guinea pig is very sick and I can't pay her vet bills and I'm very scared she will die. Could you please donate to my gofundme page? Thank you so much. It means the world to me

View attachment 84612

LINKS REMOVED BY MODS. Breach of forum rules

@Poppyelliot please refer to forum rules in particular section 4
“4. Advertising, Vet Bill Donations & Media.

a) We do not allow advertising of other websites outside of the 'Members Websites' category.

b) We do not allow product or service promotion without prior consent of the staff.

c) Please don't ask for donations to assist with veterinary fees.

d) Media researchers must make their presence and intentions known to forum staff upon registration.

e) The promotion of and/or soliciting of members for competing sites in any context is prohibited.”

I have edited your post. If you attempt to re-post a ban will ensue.

It is your duty to seek veterinary help for your pet. If you do not have funds then perhaps you could seek arrangements with the vets or surrender to a rescue.

I'm so sorry if she dies
This thread is over 4 months old and the poster was only on this forum for 1 day so, sadly. I doubt we will ever know any more about the guinea pig in the picture. (posted at same time as above post)

Back