• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

It’s now 6 weeks and 2 days until retirement and a new adventure in life’s journey.
We’ve spent a couple of days in Yorkshire doing some more work in readiness for the move.
Space now identified for future piggies

View attachment 249294
Good luck. I hope it whizzes by and you’re retired and you love it and you get piggies. 😍

How exciting! These weeks will surely pass by in a whirl!

I did a final clean of the previous piggy palace and I’m now sat outside for a little bit. I’ll go back in soon though. The sun has disappeared, my derrière is getting numb and it’s a little chilly! But I needed to be outside, has definitely helped lift my mood a little.

I've had a lovely time on holiday in my caravan (with the exception of Thursday when I had a funeral to attend), I'm back home safe and sound, 2 washes have been dried outside, the caravan has been emptied, stuff put away and all I have to do is clean it. I'm collecting the piggies tomorrow from Lilli's and I'm home alone tomorrow as OH has Wembley tickets.

I saw the swifts flying around while I was sat outside earlier. Usually April/May time I can hear them in the roof, nesting. But this year we've had absolutely none and I've missed the squeaking noises when I use the bathroom in the evening, they were always making noise 🥰 I saw there's been a massive decline this year which made me sad, I'm not sure if they're going to nest with us this year, but seeing them flying across the garden making their little squeaking noises really cheered me up that at least some had survived and made it over from Africa, definitely not as many as usual though.

Started sorting my wardrobe out today and have a bag for life (the bigger ones) filled already for the charity shop. I was a little bit sad to get rid of some stuff as I remember buying it/ wearing it on thia occasion etc but then I remind myself lots of it I haven't worn for ages. Plus, I've bought new stuff this year that has replaced it.

Not sure whether this should be on the "Show your crafts WIP or finished" thread, but seen I haven't made anything yet, thought this would be the better thread to show that I bought some beautiful fabrics! I have a lot of ideas on what to sew with them, defiantly including something for the guinea pig.
IMG_20240526_154912~2.jpg

Tax stuff delivered to the accountant.
More packing boxes ordered for delivery tomorrow.
There’s a lot of books !
My husband has just started a new contract.
The rain finally stopped and the sun is shining ☀️

There’s a forum Zoom meet on Saturday which I’m really looking forward too

I think I've accidentally given up smoking! A couple of months ago I bought a vape on a whim and immediately cut down to only one or two a day but this week I haven't had any.
That's brilliant.I'm a smoker and know I should give up but unfortunately I enjoy them too much.

Back