• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

As you said that,a male friend of mine has been saying he'd like to come to one of these meets for a while now to see what it's all about.I told him it's probably not his thing but he's insistent lol.
Bring him along. We can bore him to death with piggy chat and he’ll never want to come again. But then maybe we will convert him lol.

When you say male “friend” how close a “friend” are we talking? @Gem789.
I have a spare bed he can sleep in if you aren't "that" friendly!

Bring him along. We can bore him to death with piggy chat and he’ll never want to come again. But then maybe we will convert him lol.

When you say male “friend” how close a “friend” are we talking? @Gem789.
Not that close although I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing a bed lol.Ive known him for 21 years.

Hubby doesn't want to come and "listen to a load of middle aged women drone on about guinea pigs while getting drunk. I can sit with you and my sister for that"
😂
I'm not middle aged :fog: yet.... Lol.Although I feel older than middle aged most days.

A pint of white wine would be lovely lol.
I agree!
"Just the one pint of Malibu"
I couldn't possibly drink a pint of Malibu its far too sweet. 3 doubles with slimline tonic is plenty for me! (I know this as its 15 Syns on Slimming World and that's my daily allowance of Syns).

On the way to a fishing spot, we spotted a Southern Cassowary! They are an endangered and generally shy species that are rarely seen. Getting to spot one early this morning was such a treat! Sorry for a blurry photo (taken on a phone) !
IMG_20240504_071944.jpg
Also, this is what the fishing spot looks like. So beautiful, especially at dawn!
IMG_20240504_065301.jpg

Back