• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 Who's had the vaccine?

Got my second jab booked for Saturday, or at least it should be booked for Saturday. Rochdale apparently aren't using the national booking service (way to be difficult, Rochdale) and what they are using isn't the clearest lol. Oh well. Roll on Saturday!

Had a text to book my second jab but they only have one date available & I can't do it due to work. Wondering if I need to try and ring the number on the text message or click the "not book now" link on the text to get a new date?

Just had my second. It'd be nice if I didn't have a migraine too, though

My mom had her second shot on Wednesday. She said all she felt was really tired and her joints hurt, but then again she has really bad arthritis.

I'd ring them, but that's maybe just me :)

Phone lines only available Mon-Fri between 9.30am & 4.30pm. They've sent me a reminder to book but I don't want to click the "don't want to book" link as I do want to book - just a time & date that is possible for me.

Phone lines only available Mon-Fri between 9.30am & 4.30pm. They've sent me a reminder to book but I don't want to click the "don't want to book" link as I do want to book - just a time & date that is possible for me.

If it's anything like here, they don't have appointments that far in advance, half a week or so at most.

Also, as for the jab yesterday, I was fine. Yes I had a migraine and all the fun stuff that comes with one, but it started before I even left the flat. No pain, no fever, just very grumpy lol.

If it's anything like here, they don't have appointments that far in advance, half a week or so at most.

They only had one date available this time & all appts were between 9am & 3pm. Its not possible with covering work & public transport as it makes it a possible 2-3 hr trip. If there would have been a 7.30pm one I could have made it, it would have been a bit of a nightmare getting there & home but I could have just about managed it. I'll ring tomorrow & hopefully sort something.

They only had one date available this time & all appts were between 9am & 3pm. Its not possible with covering work & public transport as it makes it a possible 2-3 hr trip. If there would have been a 7.30pm one I could have made it, it would have been a bit of a nightmare getting there & home but I could have just about managed it. I'll ring tomorrow & hopefully sort something.

Could you ask for one that is closer to your job? Maybe you could swing by after work and then go home.

Someone asked me yesterday how Saturday went and I'm like, aye, it was fine, spent most of it in bed. Oh, did it make me feel ill? ...nope. I just took the chance to stay in bed and do nothing all day, lol. Wouldn't have traded that for all the stickers I never received anyway, haha.

My hubby and I just got our 1st shot of the Moderna today. We were supposed to get the Johnson and Johnson, but it is being put on hold for right now. I booked us to get the shot at the Indianapolis Speedway home of the Indy 500! It was really neat as we got our shot in the racecar garages.

My age bracket opened last week and the nearest place I could get was Heathrow Airport... and that's miles away! Decided to leave it a few days in case more places appeared at the local football stadiums then got a text from GPs... would I like to pop up the road for one? Yes, yes I would. So in for next Saturday ☺ Happy days.

Back