• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

They lost weight at the piggy boarder? Is that a worry?
Not really - mine are indoor piggies and the boarder had a heated shed for the piggies.
As it was a cold week I think they just lost weight keeping warm.
They were in good condition and had been well cared for.

I asked the question on the forum when I came home and @PigglePuggle reassured me that it was almost certainly the colder environment.

It made me realise how true the forum advice on moving piggies indoors or outdoors is.
Thanks for asking

I've finished the cage revamp. 3x5 now with a loft and ramp. Friend came round last night and burst out laughing at how plump Shadow has become (how very dare she..), so I'm glad they now have extra space and have to run up and down to get their hay. (Very shallow ramp for the wee plumpies).

Going out for a meal with all the family for my dad's 70th birthday. Then going to my 3 little nieces house, to play with their 2 hamsters they each have. ( youngest niece isn't allowed one yet). Then ended up playing nerf gun fights after that. Brilliant day, I was teaching my nieces what I know about hamsters and helping them fill the water bottles. Then played with the jack russel freddie aswell.

Here is Mrs View attachment 135193skypipdotbernie holding one of them

I love just cheap or free fun, it's the little things in life that count.... Well so the hamster said anyway 😉🐹

I found Malibu Strawberry Spritz in Sainsburys today... I haven't been able to get near a Tesco since it came out last year so have been waiting, hoping it appears in Morrisons/Sainsburys and now it has!

I also measured 21metres in string using a 3m tape measure. Took it out into the street (in the dark so hopefully wasn't seen!) So I know now which house to use for a 20m number plate test. 😊

A good days sporting events with the smallish humans in our house, the boy child's team won their rugby match and said boy also scored, then onto girl child's last netball game of the season, although they lost today they all played well and the team won their division. Very proud mummy and daddy today. 😊

Had a chilled out day. First one in what feels like ages. Had a lovely soak in the bath, hubby is cooking a roast beef dinner and we have clean sheets on the bed for a restful night's sleep :)
I love clean sheets, it's heaven
Nothing like fresh clean sheets after a tiring day. Especially if you've just had a fight with the mattresses to get them turned round, thereby working up a nice 'glow'!

Back