• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Pskeye

New Born Pup
Reaction score

I am trying to get her to a vet right now but I want to see if I can get suggestions sooner through here. I just found this wound yesterday, I feel so bad that I just noticed it. It looks like it's filled with pus, it has a this scabbing and missing hair around the wound. I don't know if a cage mate got a little testy with her or if it could be fungal or mite related. Should I try draining it? I am currently soaking it with a saline and turmeric solution every few hours.

We will not be able to advocate or recommend any home treatments. All you can do is have your piggy seen by a vet.
I hope she is ok

Back