• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Average weight for a 4 month old boar

GeorgiaHarris

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I recently adopted a 4 month old boar and I weighed him yesterday and he was 822g but I don’t know what the average is at his age and whether or not he’s at a healthy weight. I’ve looked online but I can only find average weights for adults.

you go by feel I think somewhere there is a guide to feel. However my 10 week old sow is 580g so that doesn't sound too bad.

822g at 4 months definitely sounds a good weight. By the time he's an adult you might have a chunky pig on your hands :))

My 8 week old clocked in on the scales yesterday at 512g god help me I think shes going be a big pig.

Back