• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Away from the boys

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
We’ve gone away for the weekend and so I had to put the boys in boarding. I’m a little worried because they’re in a smaller enclosure and I’m not sure how many times they’ll be put in the run. I’m sure they’ll be fine anyway but I can’t help but worry. It’s like putting your child in Nursery etc I guess. No one knows them as well as I do (maybe apart from husband and one of the kids), but I’m sure they’ll be looked after.

And after that long post, we miss them! The youngest was wanting to cry saying she wants Toffee and Fudge. I kept looking in their cage when I walked past thinking they’re there. I miss hearing them drink or eat or just jump/walk/run around their cage (they’re not that noisy). We pick them up Tuesday so for now I’ll just enjoy the mini break!

Hope you have a lovely time. Try not to worry about your piggy's, the first time leaving them is always hard, it gets easier as you get to know the boarding place and they get to know you and your piggy's.

My piggies spent two weeks away when they came home they sulked a little bit and then they went crazy wheeking and a squeaking and were really excited to see me/hear me when I came to see them!

Hope you have a lovely time. Try not to worry about your piggy's, the first time leaving them is always hard, it gets easier as you get to know the boarding place and they get to know you and your piggy's.
I’m trying, and I am enjoying myself. It’s nice to be away from home. And I’m sure they’ll be absolutely fine. We’ll have to have a cuddle the day we collect them.
My piggies spent two weeks away when they came home they sulked a little bit and then they went crazy wheeking and a squeaking and were really excited to see me/hear me when I came to see them!
I hope mine don’t sulk too much. They’ll probably be happy to be back in their spacious abode 😁

I’ll have to try and rest tomorrow as Monday afternoon we fly back and I’ll be working that night.

You no they are going to be fine, but it doesn't stop you worrying & missing them. When you pick them up give them big hugs. Of course they won't forgive you for ages. Lol

Like men. Lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤫

I’m in same position - two boars have been boarding for the first time since last Saturday. Have missed them and looking forward to being reunited with the cheeky squeakers on Tuesday!
It’s funny how they become part of your daily life. I didn’t think I’d miss them as much as I do. It’s not that they’re particularly noisy either. We love them 😍

Yay! Today’s a bit of a busy one for me. Kids have a club to go to, I’m meant to be doing a child’s hair with my sister and I have to pick up the boys! And I’ll be starting work earlier. Hopefully I’ll be able to get some more sleep later. Can’t wait to see them, and neither can the kids. I missed them ‘greeting’ me (asking for food 🙄) when I got in a short while ago.

Yay! Today’s a bit of a busy one for me. Kids have a club to go to, I’m meant to be doing a child’s hair with my sister and I have to pick up the boys! And I’ll be starting work earlier. Hopefully I’ll be able to get some more sleep later. Can’t wait to see them, and neither can the kids. I missed them ‘greeting’ me (asking for food 🙄) when I got in a short while ago.
Enjoy the cuddles!

I had a quick cuddle when I got them home. I’ve missed them! The kids will have cuddles later. They were absolutely fine and very friendly. That’s my boys 😁😍

Back