• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Beans Won't Share.. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans&Toast

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I seen a thread about how piggies love paper bags so I got one.
Only issue is, yet again Beans won't share :doh:

Toast has made a few attempts to get in, but Beans has made it very clear that this bag belongs to her, and Toast may look, but not touch.

ef374d3b-1e2a-43de-ae15-7009df8157f8-1.jpg

ee10af14-a8b5-4eea-8c02-b2d1690e731d-1.jpg

8aabaa56-3944-4d46-ab1a-77d94a4c2f88-1.jpg

95407c88-64d1-425c-beab-9b406ed0d31f-1.jpg

You shall not enter...

So Toast has retreated to under the hay table :flag:a5acf7b6-f30b-4e25-a201-8546341a0a2f-1.jpg

I seen a thread about how piggies love paper bags so I got one.
Only issue is, yet again Beans won't share :doh:

Toast has made a few attempts to get in, but Beans has made it very clear that this bag belongs to her, and Toast may look, but not touch.

View attachment 43887

View attachment 43888

View attachment 43889

View attachment 43890

You shall not enter...

So Toast has retreated to under the hay table :flag:View attachment 43892
Come on Toast, time to toughen up!

Sunrise used to hog the bag, and Penny simply had to wait her turn. Once Sunrise had done Penny had her go. It's the same with Freddie and Oreo, Freddie has first rights even if Oreo gets there before him :) But it all works out in the end.... x
Lovely photos. Toast has such a sweet face x

Sunrise used to hog the bag, and Penny simply had to wait her turn. Once Sunrise had done Penny had her go. It's the same with Freddie and Oreo, Freddie has first rights even if Oreo gets there before him :) But it all works out in the end.... x
Lovely photos. Toast has such a sweet face x
I love how they know they just have to wait their turn :P

Don't let that sweet face fool you, she can be a little menace sometimes :twist:

I think we know who the dominant pig is in your pair, now. Beans looks so smug and Toastie appears to be saying "Pleeease Beans can I come in and share with you..." (Omg I'm even doing a little pleading voice in my head :lol!:)

I think we know who the dominant pig is in your pair, now. Beans looks so smug and Toastie appears to be saying "Pleeease Beans can I come in and share with you..." (Omg I'm even doing a little pleading voice in my head :lol!:)
I love this :D
I do that too, I find myself narrating whats going on, "please Beans, you got the hay box, can I pleeeease have the bag now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back