• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Clipping New Baby Guinea Pigs Claws!

Status
Not open for further replies.

court29x

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm a bit nervous about clipping my piggies claws! I've had guinea pigs before and so have all my older sisters but because I was so young they all used to clip them, my piggies are 7 weeks old now, when and how should I clip them? advice? x

Go to the vets first and watch them I'm still learning and can do the back okay I've just posted a thread myself about doing the front will tag you now :). I sit the piggy on my lap and clip the back, give them a carrot or cucumber so nibble while you do it. Also might help if u have someone to hold the piggy while you do it. x

Go to the vets first and watch them I'm still learning and can do the back okay I've just posted a thread myself about doing the front will tag you now :). I sit the piggy on my lap and clip the back, give them a carrot or cucumber so nibble while you do it. Also might help if you have someone to hold the piggy while you do it. x
Thank you so much! I will go look at the thread now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back