• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Contemplating an extra piggy...

Just got text! Piggy coming! White and lilac crested pink eyed something. Very pink scary eyes apparently. Think she's a misfit from someone breeding long haired lilac coloured piggies. Crested and patchy looking. She's on her way home anyway so best set up a quarantine cage!

That’s soooooo exciting! Pigtures pigtures pigtures!

Just got text! Piggy coming! White and lilac crested pink eyed something. Very pink scary eyes apparently. Think she's a misfit from someone breeding long haired lilac coloured piggies. Crested and patchy looking. She's on her way home anyway so best set up a quarantine cage!
I hate show breeders. Do you think this is what they were doing? I hate show dog breeders too. For example how much they have messed up german shepard dogs with the sloped spine

Can’t wait to see pictures!
I wish my other half would drive to rescue a piggy for me...i can’t even get him to get me a bar of chocolate from the village shop!
I'm not even allowed another piggy:soz: or a cute itty bitty hammy either:(

Congratulations.
I just knew as soon as I saw the thread title there would be another piggy.
Looking forward to pictures

I'll bet she's a real beauty anyway. I love lilacs and pink eyed or ruby eyed beauties.....

Gosh it's so exciting, can't wait for photos of our new girlie X wish my OH would let me have more, you are so lucky x

I expect so. I just wanted to know before I head off to the snore pit (he snores - I don't) I shan't complain though as he's been away for 10 days and I almost forgot what he looked like! I realise that I married a very handsome fella all those years ago! (Just over 31 to be precise.):love::love::love:

Very sad news... new piggy is very ill... she seemed a bit odd and floppy and we called the previous owner who insisted she just needed to settle and was scared... new piggy is at the emergency vet now as she hasnt moved all night :( guess thats what you get from free ads piggies and we've just been lucky in the past... poor piggy I guess her owner couldnt afford the vet fees or didnt want to pay them...

Oh poor piggie and poor you, that’s so sad. Hope she pulls through, all finger and toes crossed x

Back