• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Find Beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans&Toast

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I was going to feed the piggies, and noticed that I could only see Toast sitting in the loft, I looked for Beans but couldn't see her.

I instantly thought maybe she had escaped, then I looked back in the loft and noticed something sticking out of the hay at the back...

1c7028c5-b4bd-4389-bacb-75c82812e3e0.jpg

Beans likes to burrow:drool:

And Toasty looks like she's just been caught doing something she shouldn't:D

Haha looks like they were playing hide and seek!

Good hiding place Beans! :)

We were going to call our pig Bean! I love that name! and our Piggy 2 Pancetta, but when we got our girls they just named themselves :)

We were going to call our pig Bean! I love that name! and our Piggy 2 Pancetta, but when we got our girls they just named themselves :)

I love the name:lol: I'm not sure why I called her Beans, she just looked like a Beans... XD

Lol yes they just have to look and act like their name don't they!

My son is a science geek and still wants to change their names to Fungus, Bacteria and Plague! ( he does love them). :|

I have a normal child! Honestly!

Tut tut! :(

Lol yes they just have to look and act like their name don't they!

My son is a science geek and still wants to change their names to Fungus, Bacteria and Plague! ( he does love them). :|

I have a normal child! Honestly!

Tut tut! :(

When I seen their little faces I just thought of Beans and Toast:drool:

Fungus is excellent!:lol:

Lol calling a pretty princess pig "fungus" big disapproving face! :)

So I was going to feed the piggies, and noticed that I could only see Toast sitting in the loft, I looked for Beans but couldn't see her.

I instantly thought maybe she had escaped, then I looked back in the loft and noticed something sticking out of the hay at the back...

View attachment 43468

Beans likes to burrow:drool:

And Toasty looks like she's just been caught doing something she shouldn't:D
Hhmmm, yes, that's a guilty look! Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back