• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Found An Old Run Down Summer Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJG

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So guys , me hunting around on eBay I've found an outside hutch with a run underneath , so this will allow me to put them out everyday as the top will be stuffed with hay and warm and the bottom will be on grass so even if it does drizzle they'll have somewhere to hide ! It cost 99p but I think I'll offer a tenner upon collection , although it needs some renovation , lick of paint and some tlc I think this project will keep me and the boys happy for many years to come ! So happy right now ! It's the little things in life eh?

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1724.PNG

Great little project.. bet it will look stunning when finished..

Please do take photos - it looks like a fab outdoor run for the piggies in Summer, and what a bargain!

I bet it will look great once the renovations are complete.

What an absolute steal. Can't wait to see your renovations.

What colour do you think I should paint it guys? With animal friendly non toxic paint of course !

Looks great, what a bargain! I too have a hutch to renovate...does anyone know what is best to do re disinfecting it etc.? Was thinking hot soapy wash, jet wash and then veterinary disinfectant perhaps...would that be enough to get rid of any past bugs/ fungus etc.? Looking forward to seeing the finished article @MJG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back