• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Good Guinea Pig Vet In Dundee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I live in Dundee, Scotland, with two freshly adopted male baby guinea pigs and am hoping someone can recommend an experienced guinea pig vet nearby. I don't have a car so public transport accessibility is a must (ideally in Dundee)! Tried the Vet Locator (great tool!) but sadly found no recommended clinics in my area. Hope you can help as I'd hate to risk taking them to a bad vet! :(
Thanks,

Liv

Blackness vets in Dundee. They are RCVS accredited and they see quite a lot of exotics, guinea pigs, rabbits, hedgehogs. I used them a few years ago and they were good. (I'd assume they still are) :P

Blackness vets in Dundee. They are RCVS accredited and they see quite a lot of exotics, guinea pigs, rabbits, hedgehogs. I used them a few years ago and they were good. (I'd assume they still are) :P

Hurray, thank you Beans&Toast! I had looked them up earlier as they seemed to have good reviews but didn't know if they'd be good for guineas. Will try them, thanks again. Love this forum! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back