Guinea Pig Survey For University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzywoz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello my name is Sarah and i'm a university student in the UK. It would be fantastic if any of you could quickly do a quick 10 question survey.

It will help me get my degree in Applied Animal Studies. The survey is about guinea pig welfare. Follow the link below and if you have any questions
send them to my email address S0063314@students.moulton.ac.uk i'm happy to reply and will do so as soon as i can ( 00 - zeros not Os)

Is the care of guinea pigs improved when owners seek advice prior to purchase? Survey

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Completed your survey. Do you have pigs yourself?

Your vet question is difficult to answer... I wanted to say as often as needed..... just typed in a random 20 :)

LisaAli

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also completed your survey although same as Lee, answered never but put comment in box. Wherever needed.

Fizzywoz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Completed your survey. Do you have pigs yourself?

Your vet question is difficult to answer... I wanted to say as often as needed..... just typed in a random 20 :)
Yeah i have two female guinea pigs :) i see your point now about question 8 and i'm considering changing it maybe?

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah i have two female guinea pigs :) i see your point now about question 8 and i'm considering changing it maybe?
:)

Just thought it may help with more accurate answers. Good luck with the survey

Tomsmum

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine have never been to the vet, but I have had them only 2 months.. Also I did put in comment as they are indoors but not in the house but in the garage. Indoor vs outdoor is not the only choice

Fizzywoz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello my name is Sarah and i'm a university student in the UK. It would be fantastic if any of you could quickly do a quick 10 question survey.

It will help me get my degree in Applied Animal Studies. The survey is about guinea pig welfare. Follow the link below and if you have any questions
send them to my email address S0063314@students.moulton.ac.uk i'm happy to reply and will do so as soon as i can ( 00 - zeros not Os)

Is the care of guinea pigs improved when owners seek advice prior to purchase? Survey

Bluebell

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Actually I think most guinea pigs care would be improved if the owners used their common sense! lol

(Can you tell I'm in a bad mood tonight as my piggies were enjoying still being outside and do not appreciate having to come indoors - Guy Fawkes has a lot to answer for!)

Fizzywoz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Actually I think most guinea pigs care would be improved if the owners used their common sense! lol

(Can you tell I'm in a bad mood tonight as my piggies were enjoying still being outside and do not appreciate having to come indoors - Guy Fawkes has a lot to answer for!)
i think there needs to be more awareness about bringing pets other than dogs and cats indoors during firework events. Thanks for contributing to my survey :)

MerryPip

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Completed. Like the others the vet question is difficult to answer as this year has only been 2-4 times but last year we were there more often than we were at home!

The how many piggies have/had you had question is also hard to answer as I currently have 4 but have had 13 altogether if you include past piggies.

Good luck with your study though :)

Liane

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've answered it, hope it helps!

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Completed.

I struggled a bit with the food one as I only feed my guinea pigs vegetables and not fruit on advice from a savy vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.