• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing......my New Additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella123

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've been on the forum for two weeks now and have yet to post any photos of my two lovely additions.

I've seen so many lovely pictures :love: :love: , I thought it would be nice to put some up too.

I got them...well six weeks as of today, and am very much enjoying looking after them.
Their names are Fifi and Flash. Fifi is the more tame one, but once Flash is on your lap, he loves to be stroked.

Well here are the piggys, Fifi is female, the crested with white fur and brown and Flash is my male Abyssinean, white, tan and black .... I hope the pictures come up ok for everyone, as they don't seem to in the preview to the thread.

1IMGA0397a.jpg

2IMGA0384a.jpg

3IMGA0361.JPG

4IMGA0391a.jpg

5IMGA0399a.jpg

aw they are so nice! i am new but i dont know how to introduce myself can you help?

aw they are so nice! i am new but i dont know how to introduce myself can you help?

Hiya, a warm :wel: to the forum. Thanks for the lovely comment!

I think the best way to start on the forum is to go to the 'introduce yourself' thread and post there to start.

This link below may also help you too it will guide you on how to start a thread.

Creating A Thread | The Guinea Pig Forum

Hope that helps you x

Hi and welcome :)

On the forum main page you will see the various sections - "Welcome to the Guinea Pig Forum', 'Guinea Pig Care', 'Chat' etc.
Within the 'Welcome to the Guinea Pig Forum', the second section down is 'Introduce Yourself'.
Click on it.
Near the top right you should see a green box which says 'Post New Thread'.
Click on that, give your thread a title and type what you would like, and then press the green box at the bottom that says 'Post Reply' :)

Edit: Sorry @Bella123 I was in the middle of typing my reply when you posted yours :) x

Hi and welcome :)

On the forum main page you will see the various sections - "Welcome to the Guinea Pig Forum', 'Guinea Pig Care', 'Chat' etc.
Within the 'Welcome to the Guinea Pig Forum', the second section down is 'Introduce Yourself'.
Click on it.
Near the top right you should see a green box which says 'Post New Thread'.
Click on that, give your thread a title and type what you would like, and then press the green box at the bottom that says 'Post Reply' :)

Edit: Sorry @Bella123 I was in the middle of typing my reply when you posted yours :) x
:lol!:

Awwwwwww The yare absolutely gorgeous! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Oh... my... :drool::drool:
They are stunners! :love: x

Gorgeous piggies, did they come from a rescue as they look familiar? Love Fifi's superhero style mask :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back