• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

court29x

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in ages! Finished college for the year and its now officially my summer! Been just over a year I've had my 2 little piggies, they are still absolutely mental but still happy and healthy! Struggling to find shade in the garden for them :no: first thing this morning I put my out on the grass where there was some shade, just come back outside and they were in direct sunlight so I put all their tubes and huts and icepacks in my nieces playhouse, barricaded the door, plopped them both in and now they are in perfect shade with lots of ventilation :nod: how is everyones summer so far? IVE MISSED YOU ALL :xd:

Hello, lovely to see you back. Hope you are enjoying college.
My boars are looking at me like I have forgotten something as they are still indoors today. Their cages are in a north facing living room which is a lovely temperature. The garden in south facing and baking hot so they will have to wait for late afternoon - early evening before they go out. I usually put them in the shade of the hedge with little stools to sit under and a fleece over part of the run for shade but today not even tripple shade will be enough. They've eaten all the grass anyway, I'm having to pick it from the edges of the garden and put it in the runs in little piles so they can forage for it!

Enjoy your summer! You deserve it after college! welcome back to TGPF. it is so hot isn't it... Even Wolverhampton looks good in the sun.... well passable any way.

Have got the ice out for the girls today and will have fans on tonight, luckily our living room stays fairly cool in this hot weather unlike my office which is like an inferno

Hi and welcome back. Hope College is going well.

I have the icepacks out for mine today in old odd socks. I have a north facing garden and it is cooler there. They are now on the patio (well path actually) next to the house and are covered with an old duvet to provide shade even though they are shaded by the house. They haven't been near the icepacks yet today. Yesterday they seemed quite popular not so today.

Hello, lovely to see you back. Hope you are enjoying college.
My boars are looking at me like I have forgotten something as they are still indoors today. Their cages are in a north facing living room which is a lovely temperature. The garden in south facing and baking hot so they will have to wait for late afternoon - early evening before they go out. I usually put them in the shade of the hedge with little stools to sit under and a fleece over part of the run for shade but today not even tripple shade will be enough. They've eaten all the grass anyway, I'm having to pick it from the edges of the garden and put it in the runs in little piles so they can forage for it!

Aw thank you! aw bless them! as long as they are nice and cool its all that matters! my garden is south facing too but luckily we have half of the garden in shade for most of the day and they are loving it in the playhouse haha! Yeah my girls are the same when it comes to grass I dont think my dad has had to cut the lawn in months! have a great summer! :roll:

Enjoy your summer! You deserve it after college! welcome back to TGPF. it is so hot isn't it... Even Wolverhampton looks good in the sun.... well passable any way.

Have got the ice out for the girls today and will have fans on tonight, luckily our living room stays fairly cool in this hot weather unlike my office which is like an inferno

Aw thank you! You too! I know haha even the west mids looks like the Bahamas hahaha

aw lovely, my room is like an inferno but luckily the girls aren't in there with me anymore, lucky things haha!

Hi and welcome back. Hope College is going well.

I have the icepacks out for mine today in old odd socks. I have a north facing garden and it is cooler there. They are now on the patio (well path actually) next to the house and are covered with an old duvet to provide shade even though they are shaded by the house. They haven't been near the icepacks yet today. Yesterday they seemed quite popular not so today.

Hiya and thank you! It went great thank you I'm now a qualified MUA. Ahh bless them, mine have been lounging on the icepacks all day, but when I first put them in they are always a bit unsure haha.

Back