Meet Caramel!

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
He is gorgeous however please note that I have again edited one of your threads. You were told on your previous thread that discussing showing is against forum rules.

If you need a reminder of the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up they can be viewed here Terms of Service And Forum Rules

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have now been brought to my attention, when you're politely asked by one of our moderators not to discuss showing and you ignore them, that displeases me. Just to let you know, my ban hammer is fully charged and on standby, there won't be any more mentions of showing now will there? :twist:

rinlalin

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You have now been brought to my attention, when you're politely asked by one of our moderators not to discuss showing and you ignore them, that displeases me. Just to let you know, my ban hammer is fully charged and on standby, there won't be any more mentions of showing now will there? :twist:
ah! i just thought talking about breeding was against the rules, not showing;; my apologies! it will never happen again, i promise. it was an honest mistake.

rinlalin

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He is gorgeous however please note that I have again edited one of your threads. You were told on your previous thread that discussing showing is against forum rules.

If you need a reminder of the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up they can be viewed here Terms of Service And Forum Rules
my apologies;; i really didn't read the rules well. i thought only the topic of breeding was against the rules, not showing. it will not be talked of again. honest mistake!

flowerfairy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Caramel is a real beauty. Lovely colouring. Look forward to seeing many more pics.