• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
He is gorgeous however please note that I have again edited one of your threads. You were told on your previous thread that discussing showing is against forum rules.

If you need a reminder of the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up they can be viewed here Terms of Service And Forum Rules

You have now been brought to my attention, when you're politely asked by one of our moderators not to discuss showing and you ignore them, that displeases me. Just to let you know, my ban hammer is fully charged and on standby, there won't be any more mentions of showing now will there? :twist:

You have now been brought to my attention, when you're politely asked by one of our moderators not to discuss showing and you ignore them, that displeases me. Just to let you know, my ban hammer is fully charged and on standby, there won't be any more mentions of showing now will there? :twist:
ah! i just thought talking about breeding was against the rules, not showing;; my apologies! it will never happen again, i promise. it was an honest mistake.

He is gorgeous however please note that I have again edited one of your threads. You were told on your previous thread that discussing showing is against forum rules.

If you need a reminder of the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up they can be viewed here Terms of Service And Forum Rules

my apologies;; i really didn't read the rules well. i thought only the topic of breeding was against the rules, not showing. it will not be talked of again. honest mistake!

Caramel is a real beauty. Lovely colouring. Look forward to seeing many more pics.

Back