• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
What a looker, are you going to get another?
Yes hopefully, but first we need to make a bigger cage and we have to solve the problem of peeing because if my Piggy's cage is inside, it starts to smell after some time and it angers my family...Do you have any advice how to get rid of the smell or how to teach him to pee in his toilet?

What a stunner :love:

Piggies are like cats and dogs, you can't train them to wee in a toilet area i am afraid. You need to change the bedding a little more to stop the smell. What are you bedding him on? Does someone else help you look after him or just you?

What a stunner :love:

Piggies are like cats and dogs, you can't train them to wee in a toilet area i am afraid. You need to change the bedding a little more to stop the smell. What are you bedding him on? Does someone else help you look after him or just you?
Actually he used to wee in his toilet because we put his water bottle near so I guess he spent a lot of time there, but after some time he stopped doing that :(
I use sawdust (is that the right word?) as a bedding since our pet stores are kinda bad, I have a feeling they're not really into what they're doing, just like vets (I live in Montenegro, it's a small country in the south-east of Europe) My whole family kinda takes care of him, but mostly it's me and my younger brother

Back