• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pigging Out

Well, we had to rebook our flight to Feb next year. Hubby is still not well. He will go to the doctors tomorrow to sort out what's really going on with him. Had to pay extra for rebooking. But we can't cancel the valet parking at the airport and the hotel in LA. Not enough time to cancel. Good thing the car hire and hotel in Vegas are cancellable because we haven't paid yet. Oh well, it's just an overnight staycation in London. 🤷‍♀️

We just checked out and we'll pick up the piggies today too. We have to pay half the boarding fee..but the boarder doesn't want us to pay anything at all. Hubby told him we will pay half and he needs to think about his small business. 😂 So that's all around £500 money gone for us today. 😑

So sorry that you had to cancel your holiday.
Hope the doctor can get to the root of your husband’s health problem.

Will your insurance refund some of your loss ?

How kind your husband is insisting on paying some of the piggies’ boarding fees.

I’m so sorry your husband is still unwell and you’ve had to move your holiday. How disappointing for you both. I hope his doctor can find out what the problem is. When you go in February hopefully he will be feeling much better and you’ll both have a wonderful time.

So sorry that you had to cancel your holiday.
Hope the doctor can get to the root of your husband’s health problem.

Will your insurance refund some of your loss ?

How kind your husband is insisting on paying some of the piggies’ boarding fees.
Not sure if we can claim from the insurance. But the insurance has £200 excess and the cost of the valet parking is that amount. The hotel in LA cost around £67 for one night. We'll have to see tomorrow if we can claim something.

Last edited:
Bryce definitely missed the comfort of his fleece beds. He hasn't been out much of this bed today. He won't even let Whitney get in it. 🤣 He lost around 70g in just a day! I weighed them yesterday when we got home. Whitney didn't lose any weight. So Bryce really wasn't happy being away from his home. He has been eating a lot today so I'm sure he'll gain it all back. 😁

20231114_115831.jpg

Just heard about the earthquakes in the Philippines.
Hope your family are all safe
Thank you. The earthquake is quite down south of the country and my family lives in Manila (think of something like Cumbria in the North West and where the earthquake is something as far as Suffolk in East Anglia).

Back