Everyone, my guinea pig Popcorn (female, 4.5 years old), is suffering from a URI. She's currently lethargic, is sneezing more than usual, sometimes makes a crackling sound, and is breathing quite loudly every once in a while. She still has some energy, as she has ran a tiny bit (but fast). She also was just eating hay and drank a bit of water when i gave it to her. However based on her condition, I'm really terrified that she might worsen over night. She is breathing quite rapidly and loudly. We have to wait 7 hours until we can take her to the vet. Do you think she'll be fine until then?