• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elgifu321

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love a good opportunity to decorate the cage and buy new toys, chews and cozy items but I can never find anything for Halloween! I've got a skull fleece which I might make into strips to put over my usual liners from ziggys and I've made a pumpkin hidey (took me a whole day but I love it!) just wondering if anybody's seen any Halloween toys, chews or bowls? Here's a pic of my fleece and pumpkin :D

image.jpg

Very cool! Love the Pumpkin!

I love how the pumpkin looks shocked so cool! I never see any Halloween decorations.

I love a good opportunity to decorate the cage and buy new toys, chews and cozy items but I can never find anything for Halloween! I've got a skull fleece which I might make into strips to put over my usual liners from ziggys and I've made a pumpkin hidey (took me a whole day but I love it!) just wondering if anybody's seen any Halloween toys, chews or bowls? Here's a pic of my fleece and pumpkin :D

View attachment 52602
Brilliant love the pumpkin

I love the pumpkin! Do you have a tutorial that you use to make hideys? I would love to make something for my pair.

Haha thank you. It's my own design but I can definitely do a photo tutorial to show how I made it. I'm going to use the same idea to make a beach ball next summer I think and maybe a Christmas bauble too so I'll sort a tutorial out in the next couple days :)

Get the right paint & yo

View attachment 52602
you could get bowls & paint them.

Get the right paint & yo

View attachment 52602
you could get bowls & paint them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back